April 7, 2008

"I'm a failure. I am stupid. I'm uninformed and ignorant and I can't even think of a second synonym for uniformed!"

*do not actually believe title. its from Rory, the smartest TV character I know. :D*


The title to this post is referring to the fact that Harvard (which is in Mass for those of you who didn't know! haha) has over 90 libraries and 13 million volumes. The Reading (pronounced Redding) Public library is of course not that big but I am a library card holder of the Reading Public Library (RPL) and I'm super excited! I checked out 4 of the Robert B Parker books but I still can't find the first book in the Spenser series! grr! I have 2-6...Dad if you read this...I would love a copy of the first one from Ebay or Amazon...I can email you my new address...hint hint..

Also, this library has a fabulous kid area on the second floor which hosts story time and infant and toddler sing-alongs. Perfect for my kids! :D So far so great! I'm having a blast so far especially since today was my first official day as NANNY! Which brings me to my fortune cookie fortune (we had chinese/thai food today for dinner; i'm working on getting my own life! give me time! :D). The fortune says: Your success will astonish everyone. How cool is that! Score! below is a picture (or two) of the RPL as well as the picture of the promised yellow house!

















Oh, and Drew wanted to smile and laugh for you all!!


Here are two cute PICTURES of Drew (as promised)!!










Okay. Thats it for me this post! Enjoy! :D

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Cute baby! and fun to hear him laugh.

How awesome that you got a library card and went there and checked out books! and definitely a great fortune. The first Spenser book is good, but The Judas Goat, which I believe is somewhere in 2-6, is one of my very favorites.

xoxox

Amelia said...

How fun for you! It looks like you are already taking to it!