September 15, 2008

"Just once I'd like to be able to say, 'Yeah, I'm not feeling so good, my leg is haunted.' "

So basically here is what I have been up too:
1) I'm starting to get sick. Grr.
2) I'm going home for a whirlwind wedding trip (not my own of course) this weekend. :D
3) I've lost 25 lbs since being in Massachusetts.
4) I've been in Massachusetts for 6 months now. Wow.
5) I've made another significant dent in my AFI top 100 movies list (24 left to go!!)
6) I've developed a "worry" I never thought I'd have: worrying about hurricanes in LA...

Thats about it I guess...
I'm really really happy with how things are going in my life right now and I'm THRILLED to be able to say that!! I mean, I still wish that SOME things were going better but all that stuff will be taken care of in due time. I'll figure it all out. :D
Now, if only there was a magic button or switch or lever to tell me what to do next april, that would be AWESOME!...

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Such a happy and optimistic post, it does my heart good! You will figure out next April just like you'll figure everything else out. You are on a roll!

Amelia said...

I second mom's comment. Roll with it!

DiaNe said...

[pulls the switch] YOU SHOULD LIVE WITH YOUR COUSIN DIANE WHEN YOU RETURN [turns switch off]

Isaac said...

You should visit your cute new nephew everyday when you come home.