This post is to basically say:

to Isley!!!
I'm so friggin excited for you guys! I love you both
and I know that you will be blessed
beyond your wildest dreams because
of this wonderful child.
Congrats and I hope that mom and baby are doing well
and to see pictures on the Nitty Gritty very soon! :D
AND I can't wait to see my new nephew at Christmas!
I love you guys and I already miss my new boy!

to Isley!!!
I'm so friggin excited for you guys! I love you both
and I know that you will be blessed
beyond your wildest dreams because
of this wonderful child.
Congrats and I hope that mom and baby are doing well
and to see pictures on the Nitty Gritty very soon! :D
AND I can't wait to see my new nephew at Christmas!
I love you guys and I already miss my new boy!
1 comment:
thank you Abbey! You're the BEST aunt ever!
Post a Comment