I took Connor and Drew on a VERY
New England adventure:
APPLE PICKING!
Holy crap it was SO MUCH FUN!
Connor was having such a blast picking his very own apples that he was on FANTASTIC behavior which allowed me to also have a wonderful
time! We got to pick a PECK (haha)
of apples and a carton of raspberries
and a couple of little pumpkins
(because it's too early for Halloween
size big ones!). It was perfect weather
and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Everyone--it is officially fall! :D
We had so many DELICIOUS apples
to take home that we didn't know what
to do with them all, so I thought how
wonderful would it be to make Grandma
Orme's apple pie! So I did! Officially and
completely all by myself! Homemade pie
crust and all! It was SCRUMPTIOUS, if
I do say so myself! :D just LOOK at it!!!
4 comments:
you better still be in the mood for apple picking later this month...cuz we's gonna do it.
Will you mail me an apple pie...RIGHT NOW!
Wow! So proud to know you. It's 84 degrees here in the city of salt as we arrive home, which is, pardon me for saying so, too damn hot for being on the verge of October. Fall will get here, I'm sure--but it sure looks pretty where you are.
One's first apple pie is a true achievement. I took pictures of mine too.
Post a Comment