I officially have one month left. One. Month.
And I think that it might help me prepare to leave by writing something everyday about things I've already done and want to remember, and also what I do each day to make this last month incredible.
so here it goes:
Incredible memory #1:
--going whale watching on a personal boat (lori's brother's boat). I was so close to those whales it was unreal!! the water was so beautiful, the weather was perfect and the whales were so active!! For how GIGANTIC those magnificent creatures are, they are quite quick and shockingly graceful. What an amazing experience to go whale watching off of Cape Cod.
July 1st:
I went to the Boston Children's Museum with Connor and Drew yesterday and it was so much fun! Crazy, but fun. Both boys were able to fully enjoy it, which was great! Right at the entrance there is this INSANE climbing tower that Connor loved. Then there was a bubble room. Yes. bubble ROOM. Drew LOVED it. he was chattering away and waddling around--adorable! there was lots of other stuff but i won't bore you with more details.
After work, I went into Cambridge to hang out with friends and we ended up going to see the midnight showing of Ice Age 3 in 3D. It was pretty funny! But mostly it was just fun to hang out with my friends Galvin (yes w/ a "G"), Emallie and Phil. Granted, I probably should stop going to midnight movies in the middle of the week, but the laughter that came out of it was so worth the lack of sleep and tired morning. :D
I have wonderful friends.
Okay. I'm done! :D
oh and side note--the month of June had FIVE days of sun. Out of THIRTY. sad huh?
2 comments:
you should make a long list of the amazing things, small and large, that you've done and have happened to you this year. I cannot believe how you've grown! So proud of you.
Childrens museums are always good.
Heres to a month of amazing experiences in Boston.
Love you!
Post a Comment