December 15, 2007

"It’s more fun that way, isn’t it?"

a poem i "wrote" (wrote being, thought of it in my head...) on monday night on the way to my grandma's to make chocolate! (post about that forthcoming..)

Untitled
I'm sorry for the things I said.
I'm sorry for the things I did.
How was I supposed to know
you'd be the one to make
my heart believe?
When I saw you, I guessed it.
When you kissed me, I knew it.
How was I supposed to know
you'd be the one to make
my heart believe?
Broken from before,
Guarded since forever.
How was I supposed to know
you'd be the one to make
my heart believe?
Tried to push you away, you held on.
Finally scared you away and
Lost the one who made
my heart believe...


Meant for the one that could've been and still should be...

No comments: