The Perfect Sunday
The sun was shining high
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Calm and relaxing
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Me reading, you hugging me tight
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Lying together as innocent as children
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Snuggled close, not saying a word
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Hours passed without a single thought
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
One gentle kiss says goodbye
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
The sun was shining high
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Calm and relaxing
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Me reading, you hugging me tight
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Lying together as innocent as children
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Snuggled close, not saying a word
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
Hours passed without a single thought
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
One gentle kiss says goodbye
On that perfect
Sunday afternoon.
That day was probably one of the best days I've ever had and about 2 months later, I ruined what could've been a great relationship for me...
Do I self sabotage or what?
Do I self sabotage or what?
No comments:
Post a Comment