April 14, 2008

How many people heard me say I know the story?"









Plimouth Plantation

Surprisingly beautiful and thorougly enjoyable. :D
Went here with my dad's cousins: Diane and Lant Pritchett, Betsy and her two kids Lucy and Eli.
Very fun sweet FABULOUS people!
:D






This is my first official week as a full fledged nanny.
Today was my first day and it went well.
I'm excited to be here and I love the kids!
But also, I'm ready to start to have a life. I want to meet
people, I want to make FRIENDS. I want to leave behind all
my struggles with myself, old (not so good) friends, while remembering
and missing my great friends. And sadly (but a its a good thing)
I still have to fully move on from the one guy I've mostly let
go of. I still have never really dated anybody (except him and that doesn't
really count) and while I'm only 21, I do believe that I truly
Loved him with every ounce of my being and for anyone who has
loved and lost, you understand how hard it is to get over.
But not only have I loved him, I RELIED on him.
So my point is, I'm 21 and I'm ready to have a life.
As cliche and cheesy as it is, This is where my life really starts
and I can't wait for it to begin.



I don't really know what the point of this post is, but it doesn't really matter.
It was something I needed to say to I guess finally but a few more
(final) nails in the lock-box known as the part of my heart that belongs to Jake.
I'm almost done with that box. I think I'm down to one more nail...


Random note, I joined a gym and I'm EXCITED about it because I also signed up for
a personal trainer (hello motivation...) :D I'll keep you all posted (at least
you mom...) about how that goes...



Okay, I'm Really done...

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

This post sounds so very optimistic, my girl! I'm very glad. How cool about the gym, the personal trainer, the desire to make friends. You are awesome. I am so excited to hear about these adventures.

Amelia said...

miMe too! Be sure to enjoy all this time, spend all your energies focusing on being the best you you can possibly be and you will meet lots of amazing people. Sign up for Institute while you are at it!

Karen S said...

Hello Abbey my love. I found all of your family's blogs through Sally. This is very fun. Can't wait to be a voyeur into your nanny diaries.
Cousin Karen