April 22, 2008

"you should drop out and I could quit my job and we can form an all-girl band with Lane"

That title is a partial quote but it seemed excessively long...so the entire quote is:
"Hey, maybe instead of going to college, you should drop out and I could quit my job and we can form an all-girl band with Lane, you know, like Bananarama. We could call it Tangerinarama or Banana-fana-fo-fana-rama. . .or something."
Gotta love the Gilmore Girls...

anyway, my post is about all the great music i've discovered lately, ESPECIALLY this new(ish) artist named Kate Voegele
She is seriously good and I can't get enough of her album. listen to it all the time!!!!!
On this site, if you only have time for ONE song, listen to "Kindly Unspoken" or "It's Only Life"
If you can listen to 2, obviously the other of the above mentioned or "No Good".
Great songs! :D

Also, I've discovered an entertaining song in The Way I Are (feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E) by Timbaland


And the ALWAYS entertaining Madonna!! Her newest single featuring JT is fantastic!!

Thats mostly it right now. I hope you all enjoy!! :D

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Must check this music out. I will be in my office tomorrow, and should be able to listen (quietly!). Also, must deal with the fact I haven't yet heard Madonna's LAST album. Must contemplate how I got so behind in my important agenda. Thanks for the musical advice.