So, pretty much I'm just gonna ramble. :D
My Anatomy class is DONE! And I feel unbelievably confident that I passed the final therefore passing the class!!! *Not sure with what grade yet though* I put so much time, effort and energy into that class that I shouldn't be surprised that I feel this confident put given my past and how poorly I've done in science and math classes before, it is kind of hard to let go of that fear of failing. But I'm over that now. At least for science. Math I'm still terrified of.
And speaking of classes, I am now officially a full time student again. Well, at least I will be once school starts August 26th! I am signed up for 14 credits and I am so nervous, anxious, happy and excited!!! I will be taking 3 English classes (one I've taken before but NEED a better grade in) and Spanish 1010! Yay! I finally get to learn Espanol! Haha...luckily my future roomie knows Spanish and is willing to help language challenged me!!
And speaking future roommates--YAY!!! SO excited for that to happen in mid-August!!
Oh yeah...and we WILL go on that cruise!!!!
Yes everyone--a cruise! At the beginning of August. unless actual cosmic issues happen, we will be going! BAHAMAS baby!!!
AND the Gorski's have unofficially found my replacement. Ah! Actually, I found her. Her name is Colette and she is way nice and I think she will be great, but it is a very bizarre bittersweet moment. It is really happening. and sooner than I want to believe. Bitter. Sweet.
Happy and excited to go home and get back to school. Sad and slightly in denial.
July 31st (ish) and I'm done...
But if that is true--then I get to go visit with Dad and Dana before the cruise and before I go home to Utah! That will be great!
Oh and side note--it was my really good friends birthday on Wednesday and we went to bar's karaoke night and for me-not so good. but watching everyone else was extremely entertaining!
Okay. I'm done!!! Enjoy all!
3 comments:
So much good stuff happening in your life. I sympathize with your bittersweet-ness--it's how it is, as an adult, to tell the absolute honest truth. Hope you can enjoy every bit of the last part of your work there.
Sounds like fun times you'll leave behind, but even funner times ahead!
Proud of you sister!
Post a Comment