March 9, 2007

Boo you Whore!

So this is going to be short (I hope) and sweet.

There is this boy, who we'll call Jack (short for jackass). In November we started talking daily, multiple times. It was getting pretty strange, meaning we weren't dating AT ALL but we were talking EVERYDAY all day. We most definitely come from two COMPLETELY different backrounds/childhoods! I mean, he was raised in a household where it was okay for racist/bigot comments to be said, and I, wasn't. I was raised to be a tolerant person and not judge others by trivial things such as color or religion (or at all). Jack and I clashed a few times on this specific subject and I finally stood up for myself and told him I can't be friends with someone who feels it is okay to treat people the way he does and I couldn't hang out with him if he didn't respect my position on this. Because I realize, I can't change him (as much as I want to), but the least he could do is respect me and not say anything to me or around me.

Things started to get a little bit better and back to normal for us. Then Jack pushed me over the edge with a text message that is in NO WAY appropriate to be posted on the internet. I told him I was done and then I thought I was done. Jack thought different. He texted me tonight asking me if I was still mad at him and when I said that I was, he just said "Fine. Have a nice spring break."

I'm just a little annoyed. I hate guys! They can be so damn irritating and stupid!!! Just had to get that out. Peace!

No comments: