I've figured it out!! I have no more need to stress about where my life is going and what i'm going to do with it and blah blah blah! I'm devoting my life to "stalking" Leonardo DiCaprio, my true and real love! haha, but seriously. When I was in 6th grade, my friends and I were OBSESSED with Titanic and more importantly, Leo. We were crazy! My room was COVERED in posters of him and it was awesome!! Then, I grew up and it was a little scary, so I took down the posters but I was still in LOVE with Leo.
Well, years passed, and I had new crushes (celebrity, of course) but I still harbored a soft spot for my love Leo DiCaprio. Then the wonderful movie 'The Departed' came out, and I remembered why I loved him to begin with. He is gorgeous, he is talented, he is GORGEOUS, he is (in short) AMAZING!!!! This is why it is my new life's goal to stalk him. and by stalk him, I mean find him and marry him, and never leave his side. ever.I'm not kidding. This is serious. I will work for 3 months, and then I will go find him.
okay. I'm done. :D
1 comment:
oh, he's a cute one all right. don't they have a dicaprio studies program at that university of yours?
Post a Comment