So it is spring break and I couldn't be happier!!! It came at the perfect time I feel. Except that the current movie market for mom and I is not so happy, but crap-tastic movies has never stopped us before! All hail the world of crap movies! Being able to spend some quality uncomfortable and slighty gross movie theater chairs with my mom is something I'm so very excited for!
Also the shopping stuff doesn't suck either.
I'm trying to re-invent my look and to do that, I need a whole new wardrobe and today was the first installment of said wardrobe. I got some really good sleek and flattering clothes and of course some fabulous new shoes! As I have recently decided to start saying: the outfit is as only good as the shoes that match!
Over and out. :D
1 comment:
shopping def. a success today! looking forward to movie-week, even if crap-tastic.
Post a Comment