YouTube might be the greatest thing since sliced bread (or some other not-over-used cliche)!!! It has everything you could ever want to watch! It is media heaven!! For example, I just watched an ENTIRE Backstreet Boys concert! It was amazing!
I've also been able to catch myself up on Law and Order: SVU and to re-watch some classic Friends episodes!! Also That 70s Show! It is amazing the things you can find on the internet now and to find them for free is even better!!!
Oh and I have no shame in admitting that I still love the Backstreet Boys. Just FYI.
Spring Break is next week and I'm so excited!!!! My mom and I will be seeing a movie EVERY day I'm in town! And if you haven't caught on yet, I love Movies!!!
K, I'm done.
1 comment:
This is your mom speaking. Are you doing your homework, what with all the YouTube watching?
Post a Comment