1) The Godfather
2) A Streetcar Named Desire
3) Bonnie and Clyde
4) Chinatown
5) Casablanca
So, while I understand why AFI's top 5 is the way it is, those above 5 are just movies I could (and do) watch over and over again! I will continue with the list so who knows; this list may change!
I think that I get this addiction to movies from my mother and frankly, I couldn't be happier with that. I mean of all addictions I could have gotten in the world, the ones I've gotten from my mom are pretty great ones! I mean, I know first hand that there is nothing better in the world than curling up with your adorable dogs and watching a GREAT movie! Also, having a great outfit and pair of shoes on to GO to a great movie, doesn't suck either.
2 comments:
I love your top 5! But I have to say that I probably love "Casablanca" most of all. But I want to know the 10 you didn't like. As (I think it was) Mae West said, "If you can't say something nice, come over here and sit by me."
Yes, please do tell the overrated flix. Inquiring minds want to know.
Post a Comment