So I am officially a full fledged 100% supporter of Barack Obama.
After watching the R.N.C. these last 2 days has just cemented my thinking that McCain/Palin are just NOT my choice at all. They just make me frustrated. And Palin is a BITCH! I was so annoyed at the end of her speech (my end not her official end) that I couldn't stand it! But that is not the point of this post. The point is to say that after some discussion about the issues (in a broad sense) that confused me with my mom, I feel proud to say that I will truly be submitting an informed vote in November and I'm thrilled to be doing so!! I am proud of myself for "researching" about it all on my own BEFORE talking to my parents about any of it-not that I don't value their opinions but I wanted to be able to honestly say that I formed my own opinions that just happen to be the same as my parents. I am glad to say that they are the same, but that doesn't matter because I found out for myself. :D
okay i'm done. oh and the title is just entertaining....
full quote:
"Not really. The government will close that day. Flags will fly at half-mast. Barbra Streisand will give her final concert…again. Now, the Pope has previous plans, but he's trying to get out of them. However, Elvis and Jim Morrison are coming and they're bringing chips."
3 comments:
V., v. proud of you for doing your homework, my dear, and for spending time watching both conventions, and for reading the newspaper. Well done, young citizen! Well done!
Way to go, I'm going to put an Obama Badge on my blog, how about you?
I could hardly listen to the RNC either. Every time I made the effort, I ended up turning it off. How are Bostonians voting? Is it pretty equal or one sided? Go Obama!
Post a Comment