School sucks. Boys suck. Work Sucks. Money sucks. basically, life right now sucks! I'm in one of my moods that I absolutely hate! Its that mood where everything sucks and you blame yourself for the suckage. And yes. I said suckage! I don't know what I want to do this summer and this whole school being over in a little over a month is freakin' me out! It is all coming so freakin' fast that I don't feel like I can get it done in time, but then I can't wait for it to be over because I don't want to be in Logan anymore! But then at the same time, I want the weeks to go by slow so that I have the chance to figure out what I'm going to do this summer--job wise, cuz I have NO idea whatsoever!!! I hate that feeling! I can't rely on my parents as much as I have been lately. I just can't. But I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared of doing on my own; which is normal, I know, but it is so damn scary! I want to be on my own, but I really don't know if I can do it. I really don't.
Okay. I can't think about this anymore, so I just had to get it out.
-I'll be back.
2 comments:
Just remember you don't have to have it all figured out this minute. Go ahead--relax! You're going to be able to be on your own. Take it as it comes.
summers are brilliant, the right thing will place itself in your path. I've been where you are, it all works out. just concentrate on the obstacles of your course first. This is your dose of sisterly advice....
Post a Comment