1) Movies
-Breach (*fabulous!!)
-Bridge to Terabithia (sp??) (*surprisingly good, upsettingly sad!)
-Charlotte's Web (*good, but I hate spiders so the little ones at the end freaked me out!)
2) Lunch with my Dad at Cafe Rio (really good and a wonderful lunch with daddy!)
3) Lunches with Mom (always fun and always a tad hilarious!)
4) Shopping with Mom (again, always fun but a little bit bad...)
-Target
-Outlet Stores in Park City (Banana Republic, the Gap, and Old Navy)
5) Dinner with my siblings, Dad and step mom (fun and funny, as always)
6) Slept in
7) Watched mass quantities of Law and Order: CI and SVU (both fabulous and both disturbing at times.)
8) Watch Harry Potter 1&2 (plan on 3&4!)
That about sums up the 6 days I've been here. I love being home! It is so...homey and comfy! I can't wait for the semester to be over so that I can be home more!! I'm on of those weird "teenager's" (used quoted cuz I'm 20) who actually enjoys being with family!!
Today was a really fun day because I got to go to my sister-in-law's class (she is a 1st grade teacher) and help out with their math and be the "visitor of the day" and tell/teach them about photography and it was so much fun! S-I-L was very pleased with the way it went because I was able to get the kids enthused about the camera's! I love going to her classroom's because I love little kids! They were all so cute and hilarious!
The enthusiastic class!
How NOT to take a picture :D (that is my finger!)
1 comment:
. . . or a blood-dimmed tide. Either one.
Post a Comment